An NFT marketplace is a gateway to trade digital assets. NFT marketplaces allow you to buy and sell all the latest web assets from art and music to plots of land in virtual worlds – just as you would on a traditional marketplace.
Similar to product marketplaces, it’s commonly said that NFT marketplaces are the Amazon or eBay of digital assets. There are dozens of marketplaces for NFTs that cater to a specific niche, but which is the best NFT platform for you? We’ll review the top NFT marketplaces to buy NFTs in this guide.
Best NFT Marketplaces 2023 List
- NFT Launchpad– New NFT marketplace in 2022
- Crypto.com – Best Crypto Exchange with NFT Marketplace
- ByBit – Get a headstart in the Metaverse
- FTX – New Player with Immense Potential
- Binance – One of the best NFT Platforms in Terms of Volume
- OpenSea – Best NFT Marketplace for High Trade Volume
- Axie Marketplace – Top NFT Marketplace For Trading Axies
- NBA Top Shot – Best Marketplace For Sports NFTs
- Larva Labs / CryptoPunks – Best known for the viral CryptoPunks NFT project
- Rarible – Best Decentralised NFT Marketplace for Collector
- Mintable – Best NFT Marketplace Crypto For Governance
- Foundation – Among best NFT Platforms for Upcoming Artists
- Nifty Gateway – Top NFT Marketplace for Content Creators Exclusively
- SuperRare – Best NFT Marketplace For Unique Digital Collectibles
There are many online NFT platforms which provide digital assets and NFTs to buy now or bid on at auction. The top NFT marketplaces for you depends what kind of NFT you’re interested in.
Artwork, the written word, videos, video games, collector items – anything at all that can be tokenized on a blockchain can be found on an NFT marketplace.
NFT Marketplace Reviews
For where to buy NFT collections of various types let’s review what’s on offer at the best NFT platforms.
1. NFT Launchpad – New NFT Marketplace in 2022
Launched March 19th 2022, NFTLaunchpad.comis a new up and coming NFT marketplace with support for several blockchains, with Binance Smart Chain and Polygon integrated so far and more to follow.
Creators can set their own royalties and rareness, and sell NFTs either at auction or at a set ‘buy now’ price. The types of NFTs available to buy include creative art, music, video, gaming NFTs, memorabilia, trading cards, photography, and other collectibles, including in the sports, utility and virtual worlds categories.
NFT Launchpad is backed by Finixio, partners of InsideBitcoins and the new Lucky Block NFTs – making it the first marketplace for early access to the Platinum Rollers Club NFT collection which grant holders exclusive access to lottery prize draws.
- More accessible, affordable NFTs
- Invest early in new NFT projects
- Multi-blockchain NFT marketplace
- Best NFT platform new in 2022
- Not all NFT categories fully populated yet
Visit NFT Launchpad
2. Crypto.com – Best Crypto Exchange with NFT Marketplace
Crypto.com is a cryptocurrency exchange founded in 2016 that also has their own attached NFT marketplace. Some of the celebrities and famous artists Crypto.com has partnered with include Snoop Dogg, BossLogic, Boy George, and Axel Mansoor.
Users can create, showcase, sell and buy NFTs on the Crypto.com NFT marketplace, some as cheap as just $1 at auction (starting bids).
Crypto.com is one of the fasting growing crypto exchanges that allows for investing, spot and derivatives trading and offers a wallet, mobile app and VISA prepaid card with crypto cashback, access to over 250 cryptocurrencies, staking and interest on crypto, including 8% interest on Bitcoin and up to 14.5% p.a. on stablecoins.
Now added to the list is it arguably being the best NFT app new on the scene. Online review sites rate it highly on their top 10 NFT marketplace lists.
Users can verify their NFT marketplace account using the same email and other credentials they use on the Crypto.com app or exchange platform.
- Simple and easy to use.
- Zero NFT transaction fee which places it as the market leader in terms of cost.
- Like Binance NFT marketplace, you can buy NFTs directly using a debit or credit card.
- Less of an NFT collection than the largest NFT platforms
3. Bybit Marketplace- Get a headstart in the metaverse
Bybit exchange opened an NFT marketplace as a one-stop destination for purchasing, selling, or trading in NFTs. This marketplace offers exclusive access to premium NFT collections from various artists, including exclusive projects supported by Bybit.
Users on this platform can easily purchase, sell, and exchange their preferred NFTs, which include digital art and collectibles, as well as GameFi and metaverse NFTs
As of now the users can mint their NFTs on this marketplace using only the Ethereum blockchain, though NFTs based on the Solana blockchain could be bought and sold on Bybit after they have been minted.
The Ethereum blockchain is used to create all NFTs traded on this platform. Self-minting of NFTs on Bybit NFT is not allowed at this time.
At Bybit NFT marketplace, the checkout procedure is simple and easy to follow. One can simply pay with the token in which the NFT is priced, such as ETH, USDT, or BIT. At the moment, the Bybit NFT Marketplace only supports images and videos.
Every NFT on this market is valued with a single token. For example, if you buy any NFT with BitDAO (BIT) token, you are not allowed to trade it using other tokens such as DOGE, USDT, or ETH.
Users who already have a Bybit Spot Account can gain access to the Bybit NFT Marketplace. But if you are a new user who has not yet registered a profile on Bybit, you must first sign up for an account before you can begin the NFT trading process.
Bybit NFT Mystery Boxes have a set rate. Each Mystery Pack includes a one-of-a-kind, randomly chosen NFT in one of four rarity levels: N (Normal), R (Rare), SR (Super Rare), and SSR (Super Super Rare) (Super Super Rare).
Users can access this purchased mystery box at their own convenience, and they can also trade it unopened.
- Elite collection of NFTs
- Zero transaction fees
- Provide access to NFTs from artists worldwide
- Self-minting of NFTs is not supported
- NFTs can be minted only using the Ethereum blockchain
- Fewer NFTs so far than the largest NFT platforms
4. FTX – New Player with Immense Potential
FTX is a well-known cryptocurrency exchange focusing on derivatives and leveraged products. FTX was founded in 2018 by Sam Bankman-Fried, an MIT graduate and former Jane Street Capital ETFs trader. FTX offers industry-leading futures, options, volatility products, and leveraged tokens, alongside staking. It seeks to create a platform that is both robust and intuitive for professional trading firms and first-time users.
It recently launched a new NFT marketplace on its platform. The company’s CEO welcomed users to make their own NFTs at the launch. On both the FTX International and the FTX US, the NFT marketplace is available.
In some ways, the FTX NFT marketplacediffers from the majority of others. The platform is not a curated market, and anyone can trade and mint NFTs on it. Users aren’t tied to the marketplace where they bought their digital assets, as is the case with many other platforms. It enables the open market trading of tokens.
Users can also buy, sell, and mint NFTs on the Ethereum and Solana blockchains using the FTX NFT marketplace. Smart contracts will be used to connect the two blockchains and allow for cross-chain trading.
- Only NFT marketplace to list Ethereum and Solana based NFTs.
- Supports bank transfers, wire transfers and credit cards to purchase NFTs.
- Easy to use
- The huge brand value that FTX has will greatly help its NFT Marketplace in collaborating with large sports and entertainment companies
- Users cannot transact anonymously on the FTX marketplace.
- Charges 5% fees for any trade/sale.
5. Binance – Top NFT Platform with Lowest Fees
The Binance NFT marketplace was launched in the June month of this year. The launch was big news, considering its success based on the number of transactions processed on their launch day alone. Centralized exchanges are largely tied into the crypto industry as a whole.
The Binance NFT Marketplace is developed on the robust Binance Smart Chain (BSC) and features digital artworks and collectibles. Transaction fees are set at 1%, ensuring creators can monetize their work efficiently without sacrificing their profits to ever-fattening commission rates. Users can also mint, sell, bid, and buy from a variety of NFT tokens from leading creators in the space.
Binance also has a mobile app for iOS and Android, so alongside Crypto.com it could be considered the best NFT app.
- Easy onboarding process
- Credit and debit cards supported
- Zero charges on deposits
- Quick transactions
- Considerably low withdrawal fees
- It was hacked in the near past
- This marketplace holds private keys rather than users
6. OpenSea – Most Popular NFT Marketplace with Highest Trade Volume
OpenSea.iohas all sorts of digital assets available on its platform. OpenSea is free to sign up and browse the extensive offerings, with centralized management of NFTs, helpful features for Artists & Creators, and an easy-to-use process if you want to create your own assets (known as “minting”).
OpenSea is apopularoption among NFT enthusiasts and one of the best NFT art and games marketplaces at the moment. The platform allows you to buy and sell different NFTs – ranging from domain names to collectibles – using your Ethereum wallet. You can also buy and sell NFTs on the secondary marketplace, and you can create your original NFT collections to sell on OpenSea.
OpenSeahas been especially famous because of its flexibility and fees. Its marketplace offers sellers a broad range of opportunities to showcase their works, and it even offers “lazy minting.” This process allows users to showcase their art passively and wait for people to discover you. At the same time, traders and collectors are impressed with the platform’s 2.5% brokerage fee, which is more than competitive across all marketplaces.
OpenSea has over 200 categories of digital assets and 4 million NFTs. The user-friendly platform allows you to bid on these NFTs using Ethereum-based tokens, and you can do all of this without having to create an account – just connect your wallet and you’re ready to go.
Update – OpenSea was hacked in February 2022, in a phishing attack. Users lost $1.7 million of NFTs.
- Their commissions are competitive.
- There are large varieties available for NFT collectibles.
- They are leading the industry & secure.
- Victim of hacking – security issues
- One needs to have a crypto wallet to trade on the platform.
Buy Ethereum for NFTs
Your capital is at risk
7. Axie Marketplace – Top NFT Marketplace For Trading Axies
Axie market is a global marketplace for decentralized video game Axie. The platform has 2 million+ active users and hosts a robust ecosystem of third-party games and apps. Which gives all gamers total control over their items outside of the game maker.
The Axie network stepped into the limelight this year, becoming one of the best NFT art and games marketplaces in the world. Axie marketplace is a sprawling collection of tokens, ranging from art to games and more.
The latest addition to Coinbase Global is the NFT marketplace for collecting digital animals called Axie Market. Axie Infinity tokens, also known as Axie Shards, are Ethereum blockchain-based and can be traded on eBay, Deambrella, and other NFT marketplaces.
The Axie Marketplace allows you to create new Axies – cute digital pets that are raised and used in the Axie Infinity game. These pets can be traded on the Axie Marketplace or sold on popular exchanges likeUniSwap. Axies are used mainly for in-game battles against other players in-game monsters. With the game getting more adoption, you have a pretty broad market to sell to.
One major blip with this platform is that the Axie Marketplace only sells items and characters from the Axie Infinity ecosystem. The Axie platform charges a pretty low 4.25 percent fee on trades, which the seller has to pony up. Buyers pay gas fees. To buy your first Axie you will need to own Ether. If you already own ETH, you can simply connect your wallet to the marketplace to get started.
- Hands on state of play to earn with Aixe system
- Axie Infinity is available on desktop and mobile devices
- Battle, collect, raise, and build with an expansive universe
- Arguably one of the most successful NFT-based video game till date
- Potential to make a legitimate amount of crypto
- Quite expensive for new players
- Have to buy 3 Axies to play game
- Ethereum and Axie Infinity are only accepted payment method
- Commission on sales
8. NBA Top Shot – Best Marketplace For Sports NFTs
The National Basketball Association and Women’s National Basketball Association has partnered with fan-driven marketplace, NBA Top Shot to exclusively sell collectible moments and art based on the world’s most popular NBA sport and women’s basketball league. Skip Amazon for your next sports gift and head over to the fast-growing marketplace instead!
In order to purchase a product from the NBA’s Top Shot, you must first sign up for an account. Using the Flow Blockchain from Dapper Labs, Top Shot has been created as a closed marketplace that only lets you buy and sell goods on their site. Some collectibles are as cheap as a few dollars.
- Uses Flow blockchain with lower fees than Ethereum.
- More accessible to users without cryptocurrency.
- With a heavy emphasis on the mainstream audience and major success in the market, NBA Top shot is one of the most successful tradeable tokens to date.
- New releases come regularly.
- Restricted support for cryptocurrencies
- NBA Top Shot Custodian of NBA Assets
- In early stages of their development
9. Larva Labs/CryptoPunks – Best known for the viral CryptoPunks NFT project
Larva Labs, best known for the viral project CryptoPunks, is also working on Autoglyphs and other Ethereum blockchain-based app developments. Free CryptoPunks were first given to the public in 2017 by Larva Labs, with some being traded for up to millions of dollars since then.
Larva Labs sells out of CryptoPunks quickly, but buyers can find them on various third-party marketplaces. Nevertheless, projects like Meebits are worth tracking; they can be bought directly through Larva Labs’ marketplace.
- First NFT collectibles project on Ethereum
- Come with 10,000 unique CryptoPunk characters
- Most CryptoPunk characters sold for $1+ million
- Compatible with MetaMask which is itself a popular wallet
- In terms of sales, its is the second most successful NFT collectible set of all-time
- Higher Fees and limitations due to use of Ethereum
- Generated by a computer, not by a human
- Can’t use traditional payment methods to purchase such as Credit cards or Stripe or Paypal
- The Need for Non-Custodial Wallets Weakens The User-Friendliness
10. Rarible – Best Decentralised NFT Marketplace for Collector
Rarible is a great community-owned NFT marketplace for collectors. This app provides a clean interface, free from the clutter found on the more popular marketplaces. You can see top-selling Decentralised NFTs so you know what people are currently looking at in the space.
Many view the Rarible platform as the biggest competitor to OpenSea. It’s also an Etheruem-based marketplace on the rise. Raribles user-friendliness enables creators to make more money on the platform. It also supports collectibles images in addition to cards, enabling creators to create many unique images, rather than just one card image.
Launched in2020, Rarible is a community-owned platform that facilitates NFT minting and sales. It focuses on collectibles and art. Rarible features a simple minting process that lets people create NFTs without coding knowledge. Sellers can even create more than one NFT for a single image. If it’s a really hot commodity, they will be able to sell the image more than once and maximize their earnings. Are you bothered about third-party sales? Rarible sorts that issue out. Creators can program royalties to the Rarible platform, ensuring that they get a cut if their work gets sold off by the buyer at a future date.
Interestingly, Rarible also offers the ability to buy NFT games. The platform is tapping further into the gaming space thanks to a partnership with MyCryptoHeroes (MCH) – an accelerator program for blockchain game developers. This collaboration opens the door to game developers in the MCH ecosystem to sell their tokens on Rarible.
Not only can you trade digital collectibles on OpenSea, but you can also use Fiat seamlessly to purchase your desired NFT’s such as RARIES (Rarible’s asset) which is owed to those who create and those who buy.
- Being an artist, one can choose up to 50% of future royalties
- It’s non-custodial marketplace
- Extremely easy for creating and selling NFTs
- To shape governance of the platform, native tokens are used.
- Higher commission in the competitive landscape.
- Mobile app is not available yet.
eToro - Our Recommended Ethereum Platform
- Monthly Staking Rewards for Holding Ethereum (ETH)
- Free Secure ETH Wallet - Unlosable Private Key
- Regulated by FCA, ASIC and CySEC - Millions of Users
- Copytrade Profitable Ethereum Investors
- Buy with Credit card, Bank wire, Paypal, Skrill, Neteller, Sofort
68% of retail investor accounts lose money when trading CFDs with this provider.
11. Mintable – Best NFT Marketplace Crypto For Governance
Mintable – an open marketplace similar to OpenSea – aims to be a safe space for internet users to buy and sell NFTs. Users will need Ethereum (ETH) (which can be found with certified exchanges like Kraken) in order to participate in the NFT industry on Mintable. The platform also supports the minting of NFTs for creators of all types (insert something about how they want to promote their work).
Now NFT collectors can use their Ethereum to instantly buy and trade with crypto on Mintable.
- It’s Free & extremely easy to use
- Fast in creating, buying & selling NFTs
- Listing is free
- User friendly and anyone can use without much expertise.
- Transaction charges are high in comparison to other NFT platforms like Rarible
- Less crypto wallet integrations
12. Foundation – Best NFT Platform for Upcoming Artists
Foundation, a no-frills way to sell digital art has sold more than $100 million worth of memes since their release in early 2021. Sales are made using Ethereum and benefit from a simple interface.
Artists and Buyers will both find it easy to get started if they try out the Foundation platform. Artists are invited to the platform by members of the Foundation community. Buyers have a crypto wallet funded with Ethereum and start making purchases from the Platform.
- Interface is user friendly.
- Creators fuel a new system of values for the online expression
- A popular marketplace because it auctions NFTs
- Like OpenSea and Rarible, If any piece on the platform is resold, a royalty of 10% credited to users’ wallet which originally minted the NFT.
- Only ETH payments are accepted here.
- Quite high commissions comparatively.
Buy Enjin forNFTs
Your capital is at risk
13. Nifty Gateway – Top NFT Marketplace for Content Creators exclusively
Nifty Gateway is a blockchain-powered, crypto art ecosystem created by the crypto exchange Gemini. As of now, they allow only some of the most popular digital artists such as Beeple and singer/musician Grimes. Every artist on the site creates their own Nifties (electronic machine immune fragile), or individual token of value which typically contains a photography collecting footage series.
Rather than storing purchases in your own wallet, Nifty Gateway stores them in an off–site location for you. This means that you can purchase virtual assets with fiat currency.
While it might not be as popular as names like OpenSea and Rarible,Nifty Gateway is another of the top NFT secondary sales marketplaces. Nifty Gateway focuses more on music and art-related NFTs. Nifty Gateway has been known to partner with several creators in the past to launch NFTs in “drops.” There’s an insane demand for drops, as they are often only available for a limited period, and they tend to sell out due to FOMO. Artists can decide on how much they want from secondary sales, and their wallets will be credited accordingly.
Nifty Gateway is also popular because it allows you to buy your NFTs using USD directly. So, it reduces the stress of having to always convert your funds to ETH. However, its marketplace fee of 5 percent is quite high.
- Extremely exclusive artists on the platform
- Purchase NFTs with a credit card
- Easy to use platform for crypto beginners
- No Wallet with this NFT marketplace
- Only accept popular artists
14. SuperRare – Best NFT Marketplace For Unique Digital Collectibles
Do you have a favorite artist, know how to do some coding, or have a compelling story? SuperRare’s platform allows creators to create scarcity around their digital content. With Ethereum as the only payment method, users can be sure there will always be high demand for their collectibles.
The SuperRare NFT is Ethereum based token, which will be used to find and curate new talent for the marketplace. Like RareRible, users are able to buy and sell their own super rare tokens on OpenSea.
- Offers high royalties for artists
- Easy to navigate through user interface
- Offer buying system
- High commission rates in a competitive landscape of Top NFT marketplaces
- ETH is the only payment method
- High charges on Ethereum network
How to buy Ethereum for NFT trading
After knowing about the best NFT marketplaces, what to do next? You might be wondering how to start trading NFTs from these marketplaces. To start NFT trading, you need to buy Ethereum first. You can buy it from are several reliable brokers online, such as Huobi, Coinbase & Binance, though eToro is one of the few brokers that is authorized and regulated by FCA, CySEC & ASIC.
This is why in this section, we will walk you through a few simple steps of buying your first Ethereum for NFT trading through eToro. Let’s begin:
Step 1: Sign Up at eToro
A free eToro account is easy to create. Luckily, with eToro, you don’t need an invitation code. Visit eToro.comon either Windows or Mac, and click “Get Started”. Choose a username, enter your email address and create a secure password.
Step 2: Profile Verification
eToro makes it a priority to ensure clients comply with the regulations set out by governments across the world by asking you to provide a copy of your ID.
Verification ID requires either a utility bill or bank statement to verify the address. Once you upload the documents, the verification process will automatically begin.
Step 3: Deposit Amount
You can start with a minimum deposit amount of $50 with eToro. Here, you don’t have to pay any fee for the deposit. You can use multiple ways to deposit the amount, including:
- Credit cards
- Debit cards
- Online Transfers
- Bank transfers
- Rapid Transfers
Ethereum (ETH) is already listed on eToro, and it is available for trading like all the other cryptocurrencies.
There are many other coins also available there on eToro platform, which also means that you can trade all of them side by side with crypto trading.
Step 4: Explore Ethereum (ETH)
Now that you have set up your eToro account and funded it, let’s go ahead and buy Ethereum (ETH). Enter ‘ETH’ into the search bar at the top of the page to find it.
When you sign up to eToro, you can also browse through traders for ideas for your next investment. To buy ETH, select Ethereum | ETH from the ‘markets’ results – click on ‘trade’.
When you sign up to Tezos you can also browse through traders on eToro for ideas for your next investment. To buy Tezos, select Tezos from the ‘markets’ results – click on ‘trade’.
Step 5: Check Pricing
The platform eToro provides a plethora of tools for you including news feeds, stats on the coin, research information about ETH, Prime coin pricing charts which let you change the timeframe or add indicators.
Of course, the prices you see will differ from those on other exchanges as eToro offers different rates. However, using their interface is much more convenient than visiting individual exchanges and balancing tons of accounts so you can take advantage of all available BTC to LTC conversion opportunities.
Step 6: Trade Ethereum
Ethereum (ETH) is the second largest cryptocurrency after Bitcoin. It has experienced exponential growth in less than two years and many are speculating that ETH will become the next Bitcoin.
Buying Ethereum takes only a few clicks. Enter the desired amount of funds you want to invest in ETH, and click ‘Open Trade’. The required transaction will execute at the current buy price.
If you want to trade ETH with eToro, you can purchase your desired amount on the market before moving it into escrow.
Bancor Network Token
Basic Attention Token
Crypto.com Chain Token
Curve DAO Token
Uniswap Protocol Token
Axie Infinity Shards
Asia Pacific Electronic Coin
My Neighbor Alice
Yield Guild Games
Multi Collateral Dai
Golem Network Token
Status Network Token
Worldwide Asset eXchange
Machine Xchange Coin
1 Providers that match your filters
1 Providers that match your filters
0 or better
0 or better
0 or better
0 or better
for $1000 you get0.6111 ETH
Easiest to deposit
Copytrade winning investors
for $1000 you get0.6111 ETH
68% of retail CFD accounts lose money.
NFTs are an interesting piece of the crypto industry. Today, some of the best NFT marketplaces process millions in transactions and facilitate the trading of non-fungible tokens (NFTs) globally. In the first half of 2021 alone, trading volumes for NFTs surpassed $2 billion.
People have made millions from selling these tokens in primary and secondary markets – read a list here of the most expensive NFTs. They’ve also been incorporated into several gaming platforms. Art and gaming are two of the most extensive uses of NFTs today.
Now that we have listed & reviewed the top 11 best NFT marketplaces, you should have a good sense knowledge of the world of non-fungible tokens and its marketplaces. We hope this helps you decide how you want to shape your future with NFTs.
If you have not yet thought about it, do think about investing in NFTs. Who knows, it might make your dream come true and make you live the life that you always fantasized of. You might want to make use of several of the best NFT platforms as they all have different features and advantages.
Trends in NFTs over the past year have demonstrated their steady growth, high interest, and broad field of application. Through these three trends, it’s possible that NFTs will soon be just as influential as crypto-assets.
The future of NFTs is undoubtedly bright across domains. Do your research and ensure that you know your suitability best. We recommend starting on this lucrative ride immediately and wish you happy trading. The first step will be to an account on a safe regulated exchange such as eToro where you can buy Ethereum, Enjin and other cryptos which can be used to buy NFTs.
Alongside knowing where to buy NFTs you’ll also need somewhere to store your NFTs. Read our guide to the best NFT wallets.
Crypto.com - Exchange with NFT Marketplace
- NFTs with gaming, art, music, sport, celebrity and crypto themes
- Create, showcase, buy and sell NFTs
- Affordable NFTs with low floor costs
- Bid in NFT auctions starting from $1
- Leading creators and brands, exclusive collectibles
- Subscribe to NFT drop notifications
Users can verify an NFT marketplace account using their Crypto.com exchange credentials
What is the best NFT platform?
New in 2022 is NFT Launchpad, with some affordable options for NFTs. For the security of trading NFTs on an exchange, Crypto.com, Binance, Bybit and FTX have their own NFT marketplaces. In terms of size of NFT collections on offer, Opensea is the largest, but has had some security issues in the past.
What does NFT stand for?
NFT is an abbreviation for non-fungible tokens. Fungible means replaceable and interchangeable - tokens that are non-fungible are unique. Cryptocurrency and the Blockchain have enabled artists to ensure that their work will always be one of a kind, and their ownership of it can be proven.
How to create NFT art?
Now you can create your own NFTs using some of the tools currently available on OpenSea. Once you have opened MetaMask, you can create your own NFTs. Navigate to opensea.io and click the Create button in the menu bar. Now you connect your MetaMask wallet with OpenSea and get to work. Create a name for your NFT collection, then click the Add New Item button.
Where to buy NFTs and crypto?
Crypto.com, Bybit, FTX and Binance are four cryptocurrency exchanges where you can buy NFTs and crypto assets on the same platform. Join via the referral links on this site for bonuses or discounts on trading fees.
Where to buy NFTs in the US?
Generally speaking NFT marketplaces do not have geographical restrictions like some crypto trading platforms do. NFT Launchpad is open to the US. Opensea is available worldwide. FTX users are redirected to FTX.US which is open to them. International investors don't need to look far when researching where to buy NFT collections. Sometimes they are sold at the website of the creator, e.g. Larva Labs.